- Buying property demands a lot of effort and time.
- Location of the House
- Layout approval plan
- Auction Sale confirmation letter from local authority
- Release Deed if any
- Copy of Possession letter from Builder / Developer
- Any Loans on Property verification
- Sale Agreement with the Seller
- All Paid Tax receipts
- EC up to date for last 13 years
- Financing Banks
- Builder-Buyer Agreement
- Hidden and Additional Charges
Location of the House:
First before buying or investing on a property or independent house, look around the area where you are going to be residing in. The amenities, physical infrastructure and reach to all the basic places are to be analyzed.. our house should be in a safe and secure place. check how far from mian road, and what are the travel facility.
Legality Checking of Property:
First know the property is legally authorized to construct or not. The builder or developer must have approvals and NOCs from Area development authorities, water supply, electricity boards and sewage boards, and Municipal Corporation.
Price of House:
The first step is to fix our total budget.. Compare the price of the property with the surrounding one’s. Portal listings, brokers of the area or newspaper listings are such sources
Bank Loan or Financing:
You should be aware of national banks that are willing or not willing to finance certain developers or builders. and It is very important that we check with the banks that they are ready to fund the project you are planning to invest on. After you pick your payment plan, finalize your home loan. Get all the property, income and tax-related documents at a place and apply for the home loan as early as you can
When you select a house of your choice, first you can book the same by giving a token amount, in return of which you get an allotment letter. Then, a tripartite agreement is entered between the buyer, the bank and the builder for the remaining of the amount. The agreement should read carefully and understood in detail before signing it. All the clauses must be clearly understood and if any doubts, should raise at this point itself.
Hidden and Additional Charges:
first, study all the documents and Ensure that all the clauses are read in detail and penalty clauses to be understood. The house’s possession within the grace period. Additional expenses such as GST, stamp duty, fee registration charges ,home loan processing and all other charges should kept in mind.
- Don’t forget to take no-objection certificates (NOCs) from the water, electricity and land ceiling authorities.
- Check whether the roads and park areas have been handed over to the local governing bodies through gift deed.
- Check whether the connecting roads and abutting road has been maintained well by the local body.
- Also prefer to look at the land in rainy season.